This past week was a busy, busy week for me. I'm getting the momentum in looking for jobs that might interest me. It is tedious work, but I must apply for 3 jobs a week in order to have unemployment pay me. So, I figure, I will fill out the applications and send my resume.
Deep inside, I KNOW 'They'(Guides, Higher Self, Creator) won't give my job to someone else. It's the tedium of the paperwork. Abraham Hicks would say that I should focus on 'general', since this focus on 'what is' [the fact I have no job] is highly disturbing. I do have periods of just watching it and not reacting to it.
I'm listening to Abraham.
I'm starting Tai Chi class and re-starting Nia class.
I'm walking 4 times a week (with the goal to be walking everyday!).
I'm visiting with new friends and other friends who are closer to a 'circle' for me.
I'm inspired to study Tarot and Crystals and am looking for the right class at the right price.
I'm working on my house and really diving into de-clutter. It feels so fresh!
I'm working on ideas for a new group discussion on Sacred Feminine.
I'm doing self-reiki, meditation, and working with my Guides.
I'm doing serious inner work on my Inner Child and my Moon energy.
I'm getting back to my magickal calling.
This week, I started Tai Chi. It is slow and graceful, but I swear it is HOT. I was sweating down my pants after that class! But, I want to continue--see if it gets easier to flow. I felt every joint and muscle that was contracted and not used to flow. Hopefully with more practice, those muscles will lengthen and be limber.
I had my 4-week post-op appointment with the surgeon. I'm officially released! I lost 15 pounds. I guess you can say that watermelon-sized benign tumor was 15 pounds. Also, my white blood count was great--no infections! My hemoglobin was perfect--so, my energy is pouring back in.
Also, I got a part-time job at Macy's in the mattress department 12-20 hours/week. I was honest to let them know that I was looking for permanent full time work and that my hours will most likely change in the near term. But, I figure it is a good 'distraction' from negative thoughts and emotions. And, I can have some income.
I don't know exactly when I will move back into my house. Probably this next weekend. I'm ready to be home. Mollie is definitely ready to be home.
Change is good. Let us begin where we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment